- Life Insurance – We will schedule your clients in the most timely manner while keeping you, the agent, up-to-date on each step of the process from scheduling to completion. We guarantee quick, friendly and professional services to all your clients.
- * Pre Employment – We can accommodate both paramed and physician based physicals. We can provide from a very basic examination to a very extensive examination based on your needs.
- * MMA – We have the necessary physical forms on file in our office and can send all the required blood work and physical to the Indiana Gaming Commission for you. All you need is an appointment.
- * High School Sports – We have the necessary physical forms on file in our office. All you need is an appointment
- DOT Physicals
- Immigration Physicals
*All in house physicals are Paramed. We work with a local physician to keep cost low and a faster appointment for physician based physicals.
TB Skin Testing
TB skin testing is utilized to detect persons with latent tuberculosis infection or tuberculosis disease who may benefit from treatment. We provide TB skin testing on a walk-in basis at our clinic as well as an on-site service. If you have a group of 10 or more people that need annual testing, contact us to make an appointment or call 765-447-8700; toll free at 877-90BLACK.
It is recommended that TB testing be done in all of the following high risk groups:
- Health Care Workers
- Anyone that has had recent contact with a TB patient
- Immunosuppressed patients
- Recent immigrants
- IV drug users
- Nursing home or long term care residents
- Patients with clinical conditions that place them at high risk
Blackbird Clinical Services biometrics program provides your employees with the baseline they need to catch the most common, serious diseases early before they become costly and potentially life threatening. We will come on-site to facilitate the most convenient service for your employees, reducing time away from work and encouraging maximum participation. The program consists of:
- On-site testing with instant hard copy results
- Detailed informational brochure provided to employee, making results easy to understand
- Results sent to individual primary care physicians upon consent for follow-up
- Comprehensive statistical report provided to employer at the conclusion of testing
The biometric testing measures:
- Blood Pressure
- Waist Measurement
- Body Mass Index
- Body Fat Percentage
- Full Lipid Panel
- Glucose Level
Blackbird Clinical Services is your company’s first line of defense against seasonal flu. Influenza is a serious disease that can not only significantly reduce your workforce due to illness but can lead to hospitalization and even death. Influenza can affect perfectly healthy people and is easily spread through a workforce. We provide affordable on-site flu clinics to maximize your employee participation rate. The more people vaccinated the less flu can spread through your community. We begin scheduling flu clinics in September for early October-November and we fill up fast. Contact us today to get on our early scheduling list.
If your company has a respiratory fit program or if your primary care physician orders a PFT (Pulmonary Function Test) let us help you.
- Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease (COPD) is the 4th leading cause of death in the United States
- An individual dies every 4 minutes of COPD in the United States
- The best test for detecting early COPD is the breathing test called spirometry
- Treatment is more effective if given before symptoms occur
Electrocardiogram also known as EKG or ECG help detect abnormalities in the electrical activity of the heartbeat. It can help to determine whether you have a heart murmur, irregular heartbeat, if your heart is too large or overworked. We provide these for:
- Life Insurance physicals
- Pre-employment physicals
- Pre-surgical exams
- In conjunction with sports physicals
- Private pay patients
We are the small business for YOUR small business.